Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Peach && purple eye

Face: mac studio fix foundation in nw47 mixed with kiss bb cream in medium. For powder i used my msf in deep dark, and for highlighting i used my bh cosmetic concealer palette. For blush i used black radiance blush in plum sorbet, for contouring i used my covergirl bronzer in ebony bronze.

Eyes: i used this shimmer pink color from my wet and wild greed palette. The light purple shade i used this purple eyeshadow from my shany cosemetic palette sorry it doesnt have a name lol. For the dark purple shade in my outer v i used the dark purple from my lust wet and wild palette.

Lips: i outlined my lips with my wet and wild dark brown eyeliner lol yes eyeliner !!!. Then i used my covergirl lipstick in euphoria for the outer parts of my lips and for the inner parts of my lips i used my covergirl lipstick in fervor. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! I love the peach and purple combination.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete